**Quote for service
**Plus a $50 BFK Gift Card once services are completed and payment received.
DO YOU HAVE A MOLD PROBLEM?
Just because you can’t see or smell mold doesn’t mean it’s not present in your home. Any place that is damp, has high humidity or lacks proper air flow is especially vulnerable to mold growth, so it’s important to have your home inspected for early signs of harmful fungus.
Our pros are experts in mold detection and air quality testing. We use a variety of mold-detecting technologies to determine if your home is safe for your family.
Mold Inspection and Air Quality Testing start as low as $300. This includes assessment, moisture meter analysis and FLIR Thermal Camera Images to identify wet or moist spots where a water intrusion or damage may have occurred.
Don’t worry about a surprise bill. We’ll go over the entire project's costs with you before the work begins.
• Our trained and certified technicians will arrive on time with all the equipment required to conduct the inspection.
• You'll give our pros a rundown on the history of the home. If anyone in your home is complaining of potentially mold-related symptoms, let your technician know.
• We’ll inspect your entire home for signs of mold, smells and water damage. We use moisture meter testing and thermal camera technology to identify issues.
• If desired, we’ll collect spore trap samples and send them for analysis at a third-party lab. You’ll receive the results of the test directly from the lab.
• Our technicians complete a full Mold Inspection Report during each visit for your review. If you have any questions about it, just ask! Our trained technician would be happy to explain the results of any aspect of the inspection.
• If Mold remediation is required, we'll perform a Dry Fog Treatment to eliminate harmful mold spores and prevent them from returning. We’ll verify success of the treatment with a post-treatment air quality test.
WHY CHOOSE RÜMI FOR MOLD INSPECTION & AIR QUALITY TESTING?
When it comes to air quality, our experts are the pros you can trust! If there’s mold in your home, the technician will find it and offer solutions for removing it.
Think of us as a trusted concierge for your home. We partner with local service experts who share our values and meet our rigorous safety, skill and happiness standards. We've done the legwork, groundwork and straight up work-work so you don't have to.
Our guiding mission is to create homeowner happiness, one smile at a time.