Radon is an invisible, odorless radioactive gas that is released from the earth and into the air. In the open air or low concentrations, this gas is harmless. But when released into your home, it can reach dangerous concentrations that are harmful to you and your family.
Despite being entirely preventable, exposure to radon is the second-leading cause of lung cancer in Canada. Health Canada recommends all homes be tested and recommends corrective actions for homes determined as over 200 Bq/m^3.
Luckily, a radon problem can be corrected. All it takes is a visit from the friendly radon pros at Rümi! Mitigation systems installed by certified and experienced technicians offer peace of mind, easy breathing and safety all backed by our money-back guarantee.
Since every project is unique, our pricing is all estimate-based. Don’t worry about receiving a surprise bill though. We’ll go over the cost of the entire project with you before the work begins. Rest assured: All homes can be protected from radon exposure, and the cost lower than you might expect.
• Test your home to see if radon mitigation is needed. Home radon test kits are available on Rümi! Check out radon testers to get started!
• Once you've tested your home, get the ball rolling by requesting a free quote or schedule a radon mitigation service with a Rümi happiness advisor.
• Our friendly technicians will arrive on time with the equipment to get the job done. They’ll walk you through the mitigation process and answer any questions you may have.
• Our mitigation systems use the best available parts and materials to create the most effective and efficient mitigations systems on the market, all backed by a 5-year performance warranty.
• Our technicians explain how your system and follow-up tests work and leave your home clean and with safer indoor air.
WHY CHOOSE RÜMI FOR RADON MITIGATION?
Rümi pros have the experience and skills to help you safeguard your home from radon. Our technicians are experts in mitigating levels of radon in homes, and a few simple fixes can protect you and your family. While your home may not need radon mitigation today, it absolutely should be equipped with a radon tester (available in the Rümi store) so you can monitor your home’s safety and call in the pros when needed.
Think of us as a trusted concierge for your home. We partner with local service experts who share our values and meet our rigorous safety, skill and happiness standards. We've done the legwork, groundwork and straight-up work-work so you don't have to.
Our guiding mission is to create homeowner happiness, one smile at a time.